Tuesday 9 January 2018

Website Research Analysis




For this task I used a website called Screencast O Matic, it allowed me to film a voice over my screen so the audience can see the visuals of what I'm looking at and hear me talk. The purpose of this task was to research and analysis an artists website, as once we have established our artist we would be creating a website. This task gave me inspiration for our website as the website I researched (Miley Cyrus) was straightforward and quite simple. Yet it was still eye-catching, colourful and bold, I also felt the layout was easy to follow and was effective. I liked the idea of having the music video on the website and the news page of what the artist was up to, as this allows fans to stay engaged and up to date. When negative about this website was that there was nothing for social media, for my website I would like to include a social media page where you can view fans tweets and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Music video